Adsense

Thursday, May 26, 2016

"Introduce Me"


It's very dark
With storms not a bit slack
Trying to rack
All my works to the ground
Yet I here
This still voice
Saying,
Introduce me

I hold this device
In it lies power of rights
With a simple click
Choice to preserve or destroy is made
A wrong weapon for a confused man
I am the confused man
Yet I hear
A still calm voice
Saying
Introduce me

Opportunity comes but ones
I'm not a risk taker
But a need meet-er
What do I do?
Yet I hear
A still persistent voice
Saying
Introduce me

Here he comes
Alighting from a boat
And there they come too
Running to his feet
"Please do not torture us"
And he says again
Introduce me

This is the testimony
Of one filled with mammon
Saved by this voice
Introduce me

I'm weak
With no way out
With no cards to play
I finally introduce
Introduce me voice
To be my choice

Well, my only real card

Credit:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads "Clean 9 "

Are struggling with  overweight, do you  have protruding tummy or pot belly? Our amazing Weight management product will help you save yo...

Watch

Instagram