Adsense

Saturday, March 22, 2014

CHAPTER FOUR: Awaiting Impact


Ayo: What do we do now guys?
Peace: I'm cold
Oba: I hope Fede comes back.
Bami: Guys, I wish.....
Lost in my thought I look up to the sky, hoping miraculously something would change our fate. My friends still shock after explaining all I knew to them. They kept on asking me how to bring back Fede.
Peace: I can remember a bright light exploding into the air at the mountain.
Ayo: Could it be that Fede died as it produced that last power surge that quenched our engine the third time?
Oba: Fede was electricity caught in an atmosphere that kept balance of it, making its recharge as it discharges. I don't think so.
We went on and on contemplating back and fought, thinking how to bring back Fede, our true help. People formed groups at different corners discuss no other subject but Fede and the Nautical terreno.
At the end of the day this is all I could get. Fede is but a small proportion of this electric change. From what Oba explained, those in Paradiso terreno must have an object all like Fede. That why we could communicate and more also, the ability of Fede to disappear means in a way it is a central processing unit like our brains. In all, Fede might just be able to connect with our desires. Though unrealistic but provable, we also produce electric spark in our brain possible Fede is able to connect to the charges in our body system. Who knows just an idea logy? I went to bed ruminating on all I've heard with Ghost H voice “now it's your turn what can you do with." We started count down till we hit Nautical terreno. All my mind was on is what on Ghost H words.
“The diary with you was all left and men couldn’t utilize it. It is on to you, Bami can you make a difference.”

Previous Chapter:                                                                 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads "Clean 9 "

Are struggling with  overweight, do you  have protruding tummy or pot belly? Our amazing Weight management product will help you save yo...

Watch

Instagram