Adsense

Monday, March 10, 2014

FEDE (FAITH)

This is my first story writing, I hope you enjoy as you read. Please remember to vote and comment, thanks.

CHAPTER ONE:        INTRODUCTION
It is winter, 2014. We sail in the ark, the best model ever. With a speed almost like light and strength like diamond, it our new ship since the crash of Veil 750. My name is Bami, aka race ship driver.
Ghost H: Hello there,
Bami: hi, Commander.
Ghost H: Are you ready to get your butt kicked with my latest design game level? It won't be as easy like last time.
Bami: Let's try it out
Ghost H is a 7th generation computer. It runs all affairs concerning the ship. He is intelligent, responsible and he is truly the man you will always want to leave in charge even when you're awake.
Bami: I've lost again. I'm done Ghost H. It’s just too hard to break.
Ghost H: You know the slang “You want to win, don't just play it flow with it"
Bami: Nice, really nice.
You see I don't seem to get him most times. He is very supportive though brain tasking. I sometimes wonder how Gesù our engineer copes. The good thing is after every game, there is a gift.
Bami: Yeah, I got you now. My gift, please?
Ghost H:  Sure, remember until you reach the Paradiso castle portal before you get to drive for real.
Bami: The storm, I fear them. They got us regular before.
Ghost H: Don’t worry, that why I'm here and not Legge. Just know I will never leave you.
Legge was the computer in charge of Veil 750. Its instinct isn’t as good as Ghost H. I believe it’s one of the reasons Veil crashed.
Ghost H opened an electronic save, granting me access to pick what’s in it.
Bami: A Diary!!! What??? Even last time gift was far better, Ghost H. I really don't need this we have electronic notepads to keep notes.
Ghost H: Let just say I will ask of it later.
He left me with a wide smile as I frowned at the gift. I left to do my normal day chores. Soon night was upon us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads "Clean 9 "

Are struggling with  overweight, do you  have protruding tummy or pot belly? Our amazing Weight management product will help you save yo...

Watch

Instagram