Adsense

Monday, March 10, 2014

FAITH THINGS



I don’t really know what to say
Sometimes live just feel lost
I wonder is it fear
Or the joblessness around
But really I don't know
Few minutes ago
Sometimes do look like years back
And vice versa for years ago
But this I'm sure
JESUS NEVER CHANGES
It isn't religious but Reality
Feels could be deceiving
That why we do not depend on it
Faith is the real deal
And it’s very simple
Why not get on Board
Faith Things
John 11:40 Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?
HALLELUJAH





No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads "Clean 9 "

Are struggling with  overweight, do you  have protruding tummy or pot belly? Our amazing Weight management product will help you save yo...

Watch

Instagram