Adsense

Thursday, April 7, 2016

"OBLIVION"

The Night should remain
So that my tears can remain hidden
The Sun is here once again
Exposing my injuries and pain
Sometimes I wish to forget ALL

I have had different wishes
Hoping they'll take away my Hitches
Do they all come to pass...TCH
some of my problems sticks like PITCH
"World" is not some kind of wish granter
Sometimes I  wish I can forget them ALL

looking at guys in pain
With scars as if whiped with a cane
looking at how helpless they look and are
In the hand of their disease
I sometimes wish they could just forget them All

will this solve my probs? i asked
Will this clear the records? i asked
Will this make them feel alright?
can it guarantee a future without pain?
These also I wish I could forget

But what is a Garden without rusted leaves?
Even the moon has craters
The blue sky, a little dark part
Perfection without imperfect?
Love without a restrict?
Warrior without Achilles heel?
What is Beauty without fault?

All my pleasures and pains
all my respect and shame
Happiness and sorrow
Failure and success...
Now i wish i remember them all to details
Cos they made me(God used them)
hmmmm OBLIVION is never an OPTION

Credit
1. Abaogun.w.oluwapelumi@facebook.com
2. www.salon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads "Clean 9 "

Are struggling with  overweight, do you  have protruding tummy or pot belly? Our amazing Weight management product will help you save yo...

Watch

Instagram