Adsense

Monday, April 11, 2016

"Passionately"

Passionately in love,
Passionately at rest,
Passionately for you,
Passionately above and above, 
I am Passionately passionate,

Look around, see, I am passionate, 
See energy overflow passionately,
I stand, overcome and conquer passionately, 
Try me, but for a time passionately,
I will surprise you with my passion,
Successful passionately,

Trial has come, able to fall me, passionately,
I have fell, but passionately I rise,
Again passionately,
Higher and higher all I get passionately,
I am in love passionately,  
With God and my beauty passionately, 

Passionately, people like you (foes and friends),
Passionately, doing nice things to nice people, 
Passionately, you can get there,
Passionately, it's for you,
Passionately, fall in love with God, (accept his love for you that is),
Passionately and Passionately, 
Extend your love to neighbours, 
Passionately, be better than the best (Passionately give a service for free) .

Photo credit :
www.lifechurchdanville.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads "Clean 9 "

Are struggling with  overweight, do you  have protruding tummy or pot belly? Our amazing Weight management product will help you save yo...

Watch

Instagram