Adsense

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Nike Davies-Okundaye founder and CEO Nike Art Gallery and Culture Nigeria



Nike Davies-Okundaye founder and ceo Nike Art Gallery and Culture Nigeria
Nike's painting is permanently featured at The Smithsonian Museum as of 2012, and her work is also part of the collection of The Gallery of African Art and The British Library, in London.

Her Take About Funding a Business
1. "I had to work fetching water to get money"
2. Big fund was based on recommendation from abroad, to train foreigners. My work had been sold in museum

How She Give Back To the Society
1. I train people for free
2. Show case their work (the trainees) on my art gallery to be sold

Needs In the Nigeria Art World
Printers for Adiere

Vision
1. Rugs with Adire design
2. Coca-Cola with Adire design

Her Core Business Values
1. I don't not reproduce my design, One design per customer
2. I don't not copy other artist
3. I promote Nigeria

Her Advice
Think Positive Promote Positive
Adire colour (indigo) is the colour of Love

The women featured on this show have overcome the numerous challenges faced by small and medium enterprises in Nigeria, from the lack of access to funding to the power outages.

Credit:
CNBC@youtube.com
wikipedia.org/wiki/Nike_Davies-Okundaye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads "Clean 9 "

Are struggling with  overweight, do you  have protruding tummy or pot belly? Our amazing Weight management product will help you save yo...

Watch

Instagram