Adsense

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Adenike Ogunlesi founder and Ceo of Ruff N Tumble


Adenike Ogunlesi founder and Ceo of Ruff N Tumble
Background
"I wanted to buy pajama for my kids and didn't find the one I need so I made it for them. My Brother in law requested should do the same for her and I did.
Then I made more which I sold at my children schools whenever drop them off.
My husband advice I shouldn't stop there, so I made clothes for my kids.
I did a market survey and saw the problem of expensive and not matching clothes for kids...

I got the name when helping a friend make a teddy bear for a friends party. She asked what type of clothes I made I said ruff clothes children can play with. She said she would draw a drum of in which children were rolling out of it, then the name was set RUFF N Tumble.

How She Handled Competition
"I First challenged my workers that will they let a none Nigeria company send the Nigeria out of business? Therefore we got our mind set right.
1. There is fault with big
2. Build a brand that is proudly made in Nigeria
3. Then we expand and improve the quality we offer and value
4. Then I went to Lagos business school to study.

How She Handled Price And Quality.
1. Time to market
2. Feature what makes it special
3. Reliability

cost was minimized with
1. local production cheaper
2. More indigenous details on the clothes

Her View About Export
"No, I decide not to export because we have a greater population thet has not been met
We can create blue ocean here
We can create cotton factories"

Her Take On Fund
"No secret"
1. Hard work
2. Focus
3. Perseverance
4. Building a team that believe and want to participate
5. See opportunities where no one sees it

Giving Back to the Society
"help in training"

The women featured on this show have overcome the numerous challenges faced by small and medium enterprises in Nigeria, from the lack of access to funding to the power outages.

Credit:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads "Clean 9 "

Are struggling with  overweight, do you  have protruding tummy or pot belly? Our amazing Weight management product will help you save yo...

Watch

Instagram