Adsense

Friday, February 21, 2014

LIFE EXTENDED


I live,

I’m strong

Sometimes I’m down

Yet striving to meet up

Just to meet it

The earthly height and pleasure

But now I see

My life have gotten extended

When I worship

I fear no pain

The gain of knowing the truth

Jesus the truth

Makes way for me

Ask how?

When all seems lost is when one gets it all

So is it in life

By grace with no power

I TODAY LOSE ALL FOR CHRIST JESUS

Why? Because with peace and easy I get what I had striven for,

And now I see

Something better

To behold the presence of God

Sitting and listening to him

At his feet

Where I am never rejected. No matter what

It true

MY LIFE JUST GOT EXTENDED

HALLELUJAH.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads "Clean 9 "

Are struggling with  overweight, do you  have protruding tummy or pot belly? Our amazing Weight management product will help you save yo...

Watch

Instagram