Adsense

Thursday, October 20, 2016

"On top of My Game"

#TMB #modified

Short prayer to those we've lost,
Cheers, celebration to the living,
This poem is born out of lots,

What do you see?
The twin of a coin?
The face or phase?
you care or dare?
I asked weeks ago,
What is your philosophy?
The why? That make this you?

Back to the title,
I write this words out of understanding,
Knowing the flow,
Cutting down asyrian poles,
Because we know who we are,
One saved with power for saving,
Always-knowing- we are the loved,

Take a break and look around,
As you perceive, reflect, digest,
The journey so far, the part of life,
To the time you feel lost,
Mountain world is Valley low,

On top of my game,
That the word I speak,
Take a step a sec.
That how to conquer,
To you, I say this words,
Take the step to the next phase,
Out of then to now,
For that how tomorrow is set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads "Clean 9 "

Are struggling with  overweight, do you  have protruding tummy or pot belly? Our amazing Weight management product will help you save yo...

Watch

Instagram