Adsense

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

"Emblem"

#TMB #wattpad
Any with #Will #Believe inspite the don't,
Get the #prize the #eyes lays on

Here is my story
Of this path to glory
At first it was just mystery
But it is what it is
An Emblem of Glory
Endure with me
As I tell my story

A sudden presence,
In right word no idea how I got there,
But it didn't matter,
This prize got my eye,
A symbol of everything,
It's beauty and importance, Crucial to me,
Most crucial was it's out of my reach,
That I couldn't forgive nor live with,

Above the stars thick darkness lies,
Legs stuck hands mocked breathe hardened,
All left is Will, an intent to do,
It's isn't lone as things were around,
Will that all is left,
Desire it or rather not?
Seems like a choice a child's dream,
Truth is that all that can be done,

Eyes still set on this prize,
Focusing Straining Harder and harder,
Just for a good peak at least,
This marvel, that all I could think,
Eyes surely on the prize,

Finally, it drew near or I drew close,
I couldn't say, All that matter was the prize,
More and more in view,
Tongue salivating for this more in view,
A cloud, A cloud river, A misty water

Light in mist of all darkness,
Hope for the hopeless,

A river round this light,
Life for the dieing and dead,

Any with Will, Believe in spite the don't,
Get the prize the eyes lays on,

Emblem is hope, believe, it's real desire,
It's choice of personal supernatural

Also Available on

Wattpad - Emblem in the story "A Step A Second "
Totw -

Photo Credit :
ethicalviews.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads "Clean 9 "

Are struggling with  overweight, do you  have protruding tummy or pot belly? Our amazing Weight management product will help you save yo...

Watch

Instagram