Adsense

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

THOUGHT

I have always want to start from somewhere,

Never wanted to end up just anywhere,

I am willing to touch the sky, if no one has ever did,

And if someone has, then am willing to go beyond,

I want to be strong, I want to be mighty,

I want to move the mountain with the tip of my finger,

But I feel weak, sometimes am down,

I feel like I cant go anymore, so many odds,

I am tired of being myself,

I just want to run away from me but the me in me keeps going,

it never wants to give up,

it never wants to crawl when it can run,

it never want to run when it can fly,

my body is getting weak but I've got no reason to stop,

why should I stop?

Even when the day never cease to break,

No matter how bad the previous was,

The sky isn't the limit

Author : Godwin Michael Ukpabi

Refrence : www.facebook.com/ukpabi.michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads "Clean 9 "

Are struggling with  overweight, do you  have protruding tummy or pot belly? Our amazing Weight management product will help you save yo...

Watch

Instagram