Adsense

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Why Did You Doubt?



O you of little faith
Why do you look at the storms?
Though is raging wide,

Why do you look to yourself?
And say it can’t be me,

You of little faith,

It all because of me,
Nothing to do with your,
Strength, weakness or power,

You of little faith,
Doubt no more,
The lord count no more,

Build on me,
The solid foundation,
Not create another,

Even when you fail,
Be rest assured,
I'm holding your hands,

So you sink not,
Nor drown,
Even for a minute,
I with you,
Taking your refuge,
It will die down,
Soon,

Let get to the camp boat,
Heaven land.

Thanks for reading,
Enjoy, comment and share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads "Clean 9 "

Are struggling with  overweight, do you  have protruding tummy or pot belly? Our amazing Weight management product will help you save yo...

Watch

Instagram